limobefoot Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download The The Demolitionist Full Movie Tamil Dubbed In Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A murdered police officer is brought back to life by a cold-hearted scientist to serve"The Demolitionist", the ultimate crime-fighting weapon in a city overrun by criminals and internal corruption.
Oh yes, I remember long ago when I starred in this film,my portrayal of the dastardly Swamp Rat surely won the praise of many fellow actors on the set. Yes indeed, it was this cameo appearance that would lead me on to great, great things in the future. Yet I digress,farthe quality of this film goes… I would have to say it is no less than brilliant. The acting? Superb! The plot? Simply magnificent! And the special effects? They will blow your mind! I wont reveal the clever twists this movie entails, but I can say there are many unexpected surprises involved, believe me, I was on the set! But let me just say this: if you thought Robocop was good, wait until you've seen "The Demolitionist"!
No real acting, plot holes large enough to drop a planet through, and special effects about a decade out of date are the high points of this movie. Our "hero" lives through nanites that have replaced her blood. She has barrel-less machine pistols with an unlimited supply of ammunition and a fire rate that a video game would envy. The black comedy that made Robocop entertaining has been replaced with gimmicks and bad acting. This movie makes the Power Rangers look like high art. I caught about 10 minutes of it before I went to sleep a few nights ago and was curious, I'm glad the movie was a $0.50 rental so I didn't waste too much money. Avoid this movie, if you want a cop shoot-up, stick with Robocop.

Remains download moviesEpisode 1.96 movie in hindi free downloadHidden Agenda download moviesBride Wars full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Adventures of Bullwhip Griffin tamil pdf downloadThe Dinosaur Project full movie in hindi 720phindi Vengeance free downloadChasing Contessa full movie download mp4Face to Face to Face hd full movie downloadQuantrill's Raiders full movie in hindi free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by limobefoot

milan replied

196 weeks ago

How can we relate the image shared here and the download link of the movie specified here? Some chemistry formulas are Veuve Clicquot Brut provided here in the images and the movie belongs to The Demolitionist. Can you please share the right image of the movie here?
Please log in to post a reply.